Genomics Testing Laboratory
- 10cc of whole blood drawn in EDTA (lavender top tubes).
- Fetal cell genotyping:
- Requires cultured amniocytes in two T-25 flasks grown to confluency. (amniotic fluid not acceptable).
- For shipping, the cultured cells should have media added to the flasks and sealed to avoid leakage.
- We do not provide laboratory services to culture the amniocytes.
- All samples must include a completed Request for Testing form (RFT) please see under Quick Links for appropriate form.
- All samples should arrive for testing at the lab within 48 hours.
- Whole blood or cultured amniocytes are shipped at room temperature according to federal shipping guidelines.
- Cultured amniocytes arriving after 1pm on Friday are not acceptable.
Please send samples and appropriate paperwork to:
Attn: Genomics Testing Laboratory
921 Terry Ave
Seattle, WA 98104